PO Box 1743 | Melrose, FL 32666 | (352) 478-1444
Volunteer OpportunitiesWe have lots going on at Puppy Hill Farm, and we can only accomplish our goals with your help!
Choose from one of the following areas and speak with one of our volunteer coordinators about what is involved!
Here's how to sign up
If you are interesting in volunteering, please send us an email with the following information:
Duties:Volunteers are needed to help set-up, unload, walk, water, clean up after, and spend time with animals. If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these tasks, please let a senior Puppy Hill Farm member know in advance. There are two shifts each day:
Requirements:1. Volunteers need to try and commit to a full shift each time they volunteer
2. Volunteers must schedule shifts for the upcoming weekend, either the weekend before, or during the week to email@example.com or at 352-478-1444
3. Volunteers should commit to a minimum of 4 shifts within a 2 month period
4. Petsmart requires that all volunteers under the age of 16 be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
Adoption CounselingCounselors must be over 21 and trained in adoption counseling in order to do any adoptions.
Animal FosteringFosters generally volunteer with Puppy Hill Farm for at least a month and may then be considered for foster homes. Fosters must be at least 21.
3. Bringing the animal to adoption events regularly
4. Advising Puppy Hill Farm immediately of any injury, illness, or aggressive behavior
5. In event of serious or life-threatening injury to the pet, medical treatment must be sought immediately. Fosters will be reimbursed if emergency treatment options are needed.
We provide food, needed supplies, medical supplies when needed, and any necessary medical care. Fosters may need to provide transportation to our approved vets for surgery or other medical procedures.
Fund-raising ActivitiesWe have a fund-raising committee that meets periodically and can always use fresh ideas and inputs!
Follow-up Phone Calls and Other DutiesVarious tasks needed on ongoing basis. See a senior Puppy Hill Farm member for more info.
Please help us save lives….one life at a time.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2011 Puppy Hill Farm Animal Rescue, Inc.